- The sphere where I am the most comfortable is logo and poster designs. So yes I gladly can do it for you.
How much do you charge?
- It is hard to say, because every project is different. One is easy the other is hard. It all depends on the difficulty, time I have to put into and the details. Contact me with your project details and I will tell you more.
Do you accepts rush jobs?
- Yes I do. Although it depends on my work schedule but I am more than likely here to help you!
What programs do you use?
- Mostly Photoshop and Illustrator. Sometimes InDesign if there is a lot of text.
Do you code?
- Sorry but no. I know only the basics for now although I would like to learn, at this moment I am just focused on designing.
Are you available for meetings?
- It depends on your location. Because I am a freelancer and I work at home it is very rare that I am available for meetings.
Do you go to school for graphic design?
- Formally, I am studying Multimedia Technologies. I will get an IT specialist diploma.
I have another question
- If there’s anything you have a question about, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to hear from you!